Gunshot Victim Dies After Neighbors Find Him Lying On Sacramento Street
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man is in his late teens or early 20s was found lying in a Sacramento street after being shot Tuesday night and later died at the hospital.
Police received a call at about 6:36 p.m. of a man shot on Sully Street and Sextant Way in the Robla area.
Residents heard the victim moaning in pain. They came outside and found him lying on the street. They wrapped him in a blanket, checked his pulse and stayed with him until police and medics arrived. He was transported to UC Davis Medical Center and pronounced dead there.
The man suffered multiple gunshot wounds. Police don’t know where the victim was shot and don’t have any suspects.
Neighbors didn’t report hearing any gunshots.