Gunshot Victim Dies After Neighbors Find Him Lying On Sacramento Street
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man is in his late teens or early 20s was found lying in a Sacramento street after being shot Tuesday night and later died at the hospital.
Police received a call at about 6:36 p.m. of a man shot on Sully Street and Sextant Way in the Robla area.
Residents heard the victim moaning in pain. They came outside and found him lying on the street. They wrapped him in a blanket, checked his pulse and stayed with him until police and medics arrived. He was transported to UC Davis Medical Center and pronounced dead there.
The man suffered multiple gunshot wounds. Police don’t know where the victim was shot and don’t have any suspects.
Neighbors didn’t report hearing any gunshots.