Gunshot Victim Dies After Neighbors Find Him Lying On Sacramento Street
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man is in his late teens or early 20s was found lying in a Sacramento street after being shot Tuesday night and later died at the hospital.
Police received a call at about 6:36 p.m. of a man shot on Sully Street and Sextant Way in the Robla area.
Residents heard the victim moaning in pain. They came outside and found him lying on the street. They wrapped him in a blanket, checked his pulse and stayed with him until police and medics arrived. He was transported to UC Davis Medical Center and pronounced dead there.
The man suffered multiple gunshot wounds. Police don’t know where the victim was shot and don’t have any suspects.
Neighbors didn’t report hearing any gunshots.