Gunshot Victim Dies After Neighbors Find Him Lying On Sacramento Street
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man is in his late teens or early 20s was found lying in a Sacramento street after being shot Tuesday night and later died at the hospital.
Police received a call at about 6:36 p.m. of a man shot on Sully Street and Sextant Way in the Robla area.
Residents heard the victim moaning in pain. They came outside and found him lying on the street. They wrapped him in a blanket, checked his pulse and stayed with him until police and medics arrived. He was transported to UC Davis Medical Center and pronounced dead there.
The man suffered multiple gunshot wounds. Police don’t know where the victim was shot and don’t have any suspects.
Neighbors didn’t report hearing any gunshots.