Gunshot Victim Dies After Neighbors Find Him Lying On Sacramento Street
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man is in his late teens or early 20s was found lying in a Sacramento street after being shot Tuesday night and later died at the hospital.
Police received a call at about 6:36 p.m. of a man shot on Sully Street and Sextant Way in the Robla area.
Residents heard the victim moaning in pain. They came outside and found him lying on the street. They wrapped him in a blanket, checked his pulse and stayed with him until police and medics arrived. He was transported to UC Davis Medical Center and pronounced dead there.
The man suffered multiple gunshot wounds. Police don’t know where the victim was shot and don’t have any suspects.
Neighbors didn’t report hearing any gunshots.