No Gorilla On The Loose In Loomis Despite Warning Sign
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
LOOMIS (CBS13) – There is no large primate wandering the foothills Placer County despite a construction sign warning drivers to be cautious of a “loose gorilla.”
Drivers in Loomis saw the surprising message on a construction sign this weekend.
A prankster hacked into the electronic traffic sign on Wells Avenue and changed the sign to read “Caution: Loose Gorilla.”
The sign is now back to its original message and says “Wells Avenue Closed.”
This is not the first time a jokester has hacked into a road sign.
Earlier this year, an electronic road sign near Boston read: “Seek Alternate Route, Zombies Ahead.”