No Gorilla On The Loose In Loomis Despite Warning Sign
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
LOOMIS (CBS13) – There is no large primate wandering the foothills Placer County despite a construction sign warning drivers to be cautious of a “loose gorilla.”
Drivers in Loomis saw the surprising message on a construction sign this weekend.
A prankster hacked into the electronic traffic sign on Wells Avenue and changed the sign to read “Caution: Loose Gorilla.”
The sign is now back to its original message and says “Wells Avenue Closed.”
This is not the first time a jokester has hacked into a road sign.
Earlier this year, an electronic road sign near Boston read: “Seek Alternate Route, Zombies Ahead.”