No Gorilla On The Loose In Loomis Despite Warning Sign
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
LOOMIS (CBS13) – There is no large primate wandering the foothills Placer County despite a construction sign warning drivers to be cautious of a “loose gorilla.”
Drivers in Loomis saw the surprising message on a construction sign this weekend.
A prankster hacked into the electronic traffic sign on Wells Avenue and changed the sign to read “Caution: Loose Gorilla.”
The sign is now back to its original message and says “Wells Avenue Closed.”
This is not the first time a jokester has hacked into a road sign.
Earlier this year, an electronic road sign near Boston read: “Seek Alternate Route, Zombies Ahead.”