No Gorilla On The Loose In Loomis Despite Warning Sign
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
LOOMIS (CBS13) – There is no large primate wandering the foothills Placer County despite a construction sign warning drivers to be cautious of a “loose gorilla.”
Drivers in Loomis saw the surprising message on a construction sign this weekend.
A prankster hacked into the electronic traffic sign on Wells Avenue and changed the sign to read “Caution: Loose Gorilla.”
The sign is now back to its original message and says “Wells Avenue Closed.”
This is not the first time a jokester has hacked into a road sign.
Earlier this year, an electronic road sign near Boston read: “Seek Alternate Route, Zombies Ahead.”