Placerville Man Arrested For Allegedly Shooting Girlfriend’s Father
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – A Placerville man is under arrest after shooting his girlfriend’s father, according to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s deputies were called to a home on Wamego Road in Placerville around 7:30 Monday night for reports of a shooting.
They arrived to find 55-year-old Danie Radasa from Citrus Heights with what appeared to be a gunshot wound. Radasa was taken to Sutter Roseville Hospital and is expected to survive.
Deputies say the suspect, Robert McKiernan, is the boyfriend of Radasa’s daughter. Radasa had been at the home on Wamego Road to visit his daughter.
Radasa was arrested after he went to Marshall Hospital in Placerville where he had sought treatment from some minor injuries.