Placerville Man Arrested For Allegedly Shooting Girlfriend’s Father
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – A Placerville man is under arrest after shooting his girlfriend’s father, according to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s deputies were called to a home on Wamego Road in Placerville around 7:30 Monday night for reports of a shooting.
They arrived to find 55-year-old Danie Radasa from Citrus Heights with what appeared to be a gunshot wound. Radasa was taken to Sutter Roseville Hospital and is expected to survive.
Deputies say the suspect, Robert McKiernan, is the boyfriend of Radasa’s daughter. Radasa had been at the home on Wamego Road to visit his daughter.
Radasa was arrested after he went to Marshall Hospital in Placerville where he had sought treatment from some minor injuries.