Placerville Man Arrested For Allegedly Shooting Girlfriend’s Father
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – A Placerville man is under arrest after shooting his girlfriend’s father, according to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s deputies were called to a home on Wamego Road in Placerville around 7:30 Monday night for reports of a shooting.
They arrived to find 55-year-old Danie Radasa from Citrus Heights with what appeared to be a gunshot wound. Radasa was taken to Sutter Roseville Hospital and is expected to survive.
Deputies say the suspect, Robert McKiernan, is the boyfriend of Radasa’s daughter. Radasa had been at the home on Wamego Road to visit his daughter.
Radasa was arrested after he went to Marshall Hospital in Placerville where he had sought treatment from some minor injuries.