Water Main Break Causes Flooding In Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
DALY CITY (CBS13) — Homes are being evacuated due to what appears to be a break in a large water pipe in Daly City.
The water seems to be coming from a pipe that feeds a large reservoir but it could be coming from the reservoir itself.
Flooding has impacted the area surrounding the intersection of Lausanne Avenue and Price Street near Hilltop Park, according to a Water & Wastewater Resources spokesman.
Eight homes, and about forty people were evacuated to a nearby location, according to fire officials.