Water Main Break Causes Flooding In Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
DALY CITY (CBS13) — Homes are being evacuated due to what appears to be a break in a large water pipe in Daly City.
The water seems to be coming from a pipe that feeds a large reservoir but it could be coming from the reservoir itself.
Flooding has impacted the area surrounding the intersection of Lausanne Avenue and Price Street near Hilltop Park, according to a Water & Wastewater Resources spokesman.
Eight homes, and about forty people were evacuated to a nearby location, according to fire officials.