Water Main Break Causes Flooding In Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
DALY CITY (CBS13) — Homes are being evacuated due to what appears to be a break in a large water pipe in Daly City.
The water seems to be coming from a pipe that feeds a large reservoir but it could be coming from the reservoir itself.
Flooding has impacted the area surrounding the intersection of Lausanne Avenue and Price Street near Hilltop Park, according to a Water & Wastewater Resources spokesman.
Eight homes, and about forty people were evacuated to a nearby location, according to fire officials.