Water Main Break Causes Flooding In Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
DALY CITY (CBS13) — Homes are being evacuated due to what appears to be a break in a large water pipe in Daly City.
The water seems to be coming from a pipe that feeds a large reservoir but it could be coming from the reservoir itself.
Flooding has impacted the area surrounding the intersection of Lausanne Avenue and Price Street near Hilltop Park, according to a Water & Wastewater Resources spokesman.
Eight homes, and about forty people were evacuated to a nearby location, according to fire officials.