Water Main Break Causes Flooding In Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
DALY CITY (CBS13) — Homes are being evacuated due to what appears to be a break in a large water pipe in Daly City.
The water seems to be coming from a pipe that feeds a large reservoir but it could be coming from the reservoir itself.
Flooding has impacted the area surrounding the intersection of Lausanne Avenue and Price Street near Hilltop Park, according to a Water & Wastewater Resources spokesman.
Eight homes, and about forty people were evacuated to a nearby location, according to fire officials.