UPDATE: Greenback Lane Reopened After Motorcycle Collision
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Westbound Greenback Lane was reopened around 6:25 p.m. after a motorcycle collision.
Citrus Heights police say the accident, involving a motorcycle and a pickup truck, happened around 4:45 p.m. on Greenback between Fair Oaks Boulevard and Arcadia Drive.
The motorcyclist is reported to be suffering form serious injuries.
Police are encouraging drivers to use Madison Avenue as an alternative route.
The collision is currently under investigation.