UPDATE: Greenback Lane Reopened After Motorcycle Collision
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Westbound Greenback Lane was reopened around 6:25 p.m. after a motorcycle collision.
Citrus Heights police say the accident, involving a motorcycle and a pickup truck, happened around 4:45 p.m. on Greenback between Fair Oaks Boulevard and Arcadia Drive.
The motorcyclist is reported to be suffering form serious injuries.
Police are encouraging drivers to use Madison Avenue as an alternative route.
The collision is currently under investigation.