UPDATE: Greenback Lane Reopened After Motorcycle Collision
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Westbound Greenback Lane was reopened around 6:25 p.m. after a motorcycle collision.
Citrus Heights police say the accident, involving a motorcycle and a pickup truck, happened around 4:45 p.m. on Greenback between Fair Oaks Boulevard and Arcadia Drive.
The motorcyclist is reported to be suffering form serious injuries.
Police are encouraging drivers to use Madison Avenue as an alternative route.
The collision is currently under investigation.