UPDATE: Greenback Lane Reopened After Motorcycle Collision
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Westbound Greenback Lane was reopened around 6:25 p.m. after a motorcycle collision.
Citrus Heights police say the accident, involving a motorcycle and a pickup truck, happened around 4:45 p.m. on Greenback between Fair Oaks Boulevard and Arcadia Drive.
The motorcyclist is reported to be suffering form serious injuries.
Police are encouraging drivers to use Madison Avenue as an alternative route.
The collision is currently under investigation.