UPDATE: Greenback Lane Reopened After Motorcycle Collision
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Westbound Greenback Lane was reopened around 6:25 p.m. after a motorcycle collision.
Citrus Heights police say the accident, involving a motorcycle and a pickup truck, happened around 4:45 p.m. on Greenback between Fair Oaks Boulevard and Arcadia Drive.
The motorcyclist is reported to be suffering form serious injuries.
Police are encouraging drivers to use Madison Avenue as an alternative route.
The collision is currently under investigation.