Sutter Health Leases Another Building At Mather Field Campus
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sutter Health is expanding its Mather Field campus.
Sacramento County announced that Sutter has leased a 110,960 square foot building at Mather expanding their presence at the former Air Force Base.
“The Mather area is a great place to do business and Sutter’s expansion will help bolster the local economy,” said Don Nottoli, Chair of the Board of Supervisors.
Right now, Sutter has 2,195 employees in five buildings at Mather. The new expansion is slated to open in 2013. Sutter says it will be consolidating jobs at the site and, at this point, they are not adding any new jobs.