Sutter Health Leases Another Building At Mather Field Campus
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sutter Health is expanding its Mather Field campus.
Sacramento County announced that Sutter has leased a 110,960 square foot building at Mather expanding their presence at the former Air Force Base.
“The Mather area is a great place to do business and Sutter’s expansion will help bolster the local economy,” said Don Nottoli, Chair of the Board of Supervisors.
Right now, Sutter has 2,195 employees in five buildings at Mather. The new expansion is slated to open in 2013. Sutter says it will be consolidating jobs at the site and, at this point, they are not adding any new jobs.