Sutter Health Leases Another Building At Mather Field Campus
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sutter Health is expanding its Mather Field campus.
Sacramento County announced that Sutter has leased a 110,960 square foot building at Mather expanding their presence at the former Air Force Base.
“The Mather area is a great place to do business and Sutter’s expansion will help bolster the local economy,” said Don Nottoli, Chair of the Board of Supervisors.
Right now, Sutter has 2,195 employees in five buildings at Mather. The new expansion is slated to open in 2013. Sutter says it will be consolidating jobs at the site and, at this point, they are not adding any new jobs.