Sutter Health Leases Another Building At Mather Field Campus
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sutter Health is expanding its Mather Field campus.
Sacramento County announced that Sutter has leased a 110,960 square foot building at Mather expanding their presence at the former Air Force Base.
“The Mather area is a great place to do business and Sutter’s expansion will help bolster the local economy,” said Don Nottoli, Chair of the Board of Supervisors.
Right now, Sutter has 2,195 employees in five buildings at Mather. The new expansion is slated to open in 2013. Sutter says it will be consolidating jobs at the site and, at this point, they are not adding any new jobs.