Sutter Health Leases Another Building At Mather Field Campus
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sutter Health is expanding its Mather Field campus.
Sacramento County announced that Sutter has leased a 110,960 square foot building at Mather expanding their presence at the former Air Force Base.
“The Mather area is a great place to do business and Sutter’s expansion will help bolster the local economy,” said Don Nottoli, Chair of the Board of Supervisors.
Right now, Sutter has 2,195 employees in five buildings at Mather. The new expansion is slated to open in 2013. Sutter says it will be consolidating jobs at the site and, at this point, they are not adding any new jobs.