Driver Rolls Car Trying To Avoid Wild Boar
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
YOLO COUNTY (CBS13) – A wild boar walked away unscathed, but a driver had minor injuries after losing control of a car while attempting to avoid the animal.
The accident happened Thursday morning on County Road 85 at County Road 14 west of Interstate 505 in Yolo County.
The driver swerved to avoid the wild boar and ended up flipping off the road down a small embankment.
The car landed on its side. The driver was able to get out with only minor injuries.