UPDATE: Sketch Released For Suspect In Elk Grove Attempted Sexual Assault Suspect
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The Elk Grove Police Department is looking for a man who reportedly grabbed a woman from behind and tried to sexually assault her earlier this week.
A woman was leaning into the back seat of her parked vehicle in the parking lot at Elk Grove Regional Park Sunday at about 6 p.m. when a man approached her from behind, police said.
The 37-year-old woman was able to defend herself by pushing and punching the man several times in the body and face, police said. He fled on foot and was last seen running through the park.
The police department released a composite sketch of the man on THursday. He’s described as white or Hispanic, between 30 and 40 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall and 165 pounds. He’s described as having short, dark messy hair, facial hair and was wearing a black sweatshirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Elk Grove Police Department Detective Bureau at (916) 478-8060 or Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357).