UPDATE: Sketch Released For Suspect In Elk Grove Attempted Sexual Assault Suspect
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The Elk Grove Police Department is looking for a man who reportedly grabbed a woman from behind and tried to sexually assault her earlier this week.
A woman was leaning into the back seat of her parked vehicle in the parking lot at Elk Grove Regional Park Sunday at about 6 p.m. when a man approached her from behind, police said.
The 37-year-old woman was able to defend herself by pushing and punching the man several times in the body and face, police said. He fled on foot and was last seen running through the park.
The police department released a composite sketch of the man on THursday. He’s described as white or Hispanic, between 30 and 40 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall and 165 pounds. He’s described as having short, dark messy hair, facial hair and was wearing a black sweatshirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Elk Grove Police Department Detective Bureau at (916) 478-8060 or Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357).