Police Identify Suspect In Stockton’s 65th Homicide
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton Police have issued an arrest warrant for a man identified as a suspect in a fatal shooting on Sunday.
Police have identified 22-year-old Lunny Onesavanh as the shooter in the fatal attack on the 2600 block of Acapulco Lane in Stockton.
Onesavanh was one of three suspects seen approaching three victims on Sunday morning. A 35-year-old man died, two others were taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Police say Onesavanh is a documented gang member and should be considered armed and dangerous.
He’s described as a Laotian man. He’s 6 feet tall and weighs 230 pounds.
Any one with information about Onesavanh is asked to call police immediately.