‘Capitol Dawg’ In Sacramento Shuts Its Doors
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An award-winning Sacramento eatery is shutting its doors today for the last time.
Capitol Dawg served up its last hot dog following today’s lunch hour.
The restaurant, on 20th Street piled up numerous awards during its years serving up unique hot dogs including ‘best cheap eats.”
Capitol Dawg made international headlines earlier this year when it served up the Guinness World Record for Most Expensive Hot Dog.