‘Capitol Dawg’ In Sacramento Shuts Its Doors
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An award-winning Sacramento eatery is shutting its doors today for the last time.
Capitol Dawg served up its last hot dog following today’s lunch hour.
The restaurant, on 20th Street piled up numerous awards during its years serving up unique hot dogs including ‘best cheap eats.”
Capitol Dawg made international headlines earlier this year when it served up the Guinness World Record for Most Expensive Hot Dog.