‘Capitol Dawg’ In Sacramento Shuts Its Doors
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An award-winning Sacramento eatery is shutting its doors today for the last time.
Capitol Dawg served up its last hot dog following today’s lunch hour.
The restaurant, on 20th Street piled up numerous awards during its years serving up unique hot dogs including ‘best cheap eats.”
Capitol Dawg made international headlines earlier this year when it served up the Guinness World Record for Most Expensive Hot Dog.