‘Capitol Dawg’ In Sacramento Shuts Its Doors
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An award-winning Sacramento eatery is shutting its doors today for the last time.
Capitol Dawg served up its last hot dog following today’s lunch hour.
The restaurant, on 20th Street piled up numerous awards during its years serving up unique hot dogs including ‘best cheap eats.”
Capitol Dawg made international headlines earlier this year when it served up the Guinness World Record for Most Expensive Hot Dog.