‘Capitol Dawg’ In Sacramento Shuts Its Doors
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An award-winning Sacramento eatery is shutting its doors today for the last time.
Capitol Dawg served up its last hot dog following today’s lunch hour.
The restaurant, on 20th Street piled up numerous awards during its years serving up unique hot dogs including ‘best cheap eats.”
Capitol Dawg made international headlines earlier this year when it served up the Guinness World Record for Most Expensive Hot Dog.