Funnel Cloud Spotted In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – A funnel cloud was spotted in the Davis area on Wednesday afternoon but there were no reports of any severe weather in the area.
Holly Osborne with the National Weather Service said it’s a cold-air funnel cloud that came behind the front. There were no reports of a tornado touching down and radar did not show the funnel cloud, she said.
It was reported at about 1 p.m.