1 Dead, 1 Injured After Vehicle Hits Utility Pole
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed and another injured after the vehicle they were in crashed into a utility pole on 14th Avenue in Sacramento.
Police say the vehicle was heading east in the 5500 block of 14th Avenue Thursday morning at around 6:20 a.m. when it veered off the road and hit the pole. The two people in the vehicle were delivering newspapers.
The passenger of the vehicle, a 37-year-old woman, was killed and the male driver was seriously injured. Police do not believe alcoholic was a factor in the crash.