1 Dead, 1 Injured After Vehicle Hits Utility Pole
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed and another injured after the vehicle they were in crashed into a utility pole on 14th Avenue in Sacramento.
Police say the vehicle was heading east in the 5500 block of 14th Avenue Thursday morning at around 6:20 a.m. when it veered off the road and hit the pole. The two people in the vehicle were delivering newspapers.
The passenger of the vehicle, a 37-year-old woman, was killed and the male driver was seriously injured. Police do not believe alcoholic was a factor in the crash.