1 Dead, 1 Injured After Vehicle Hits Utility Pole
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed and another injured after the vehicle they were in crashed into a utility pole on 14th Avenue in Sacramento.
Police say the vehicle was heading east in the 5500 block of 14th Avenue Thursday morning at around 6:20 a.m. when it veered off the road and hit the pole. The two people in the vehicle were delivering newspapers.
The passenger of the vehicle, a 37-year-old woman, was killed and the male driver was seriously injured. Police do not believe alcoholic was a factor in the crash.