1 Dead, 1 Injured After Vehicle Hits Utility Pole
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – One person was killed and another injured after the vehicle they were in crashed into a utility pole on 14th Avenue in Sacramento.
Police say the vehicle was heading east in the 5500 block of 14th Avenue Thursday morning at around 6:20 a.m. when it veered off the road and hit the pole. The two people in the vehicle were delivering newspapers.
The passenger of the vehicle, a 37-year-old woman, was killed and the male driver was seriously injured. Police do not believe alcoholic was a factor in the crash.