Woodland Teen Hospitalized After Shooting In Front Of Home
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A Woodland teen was hospitalized after being shot in front of his home Friday.
The victim’s mother said that her 17-year-old son was in the front yard of their home in the 1300 block of Colfax Drive with other family members when an unknown suspect ran up to them and began firing a pistol.
The teen sustained non-life threatening injuries after being shot in the chest. He was rushed to Woodland Memorial Hospital, and then transferred to UC Davis Medical Center for further treatment, police say.
His condition is not known at this time, nor has his identity been released.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is encouraged to call the Woodland Police Department at 530-661-7800.