Woodland Teen Hospitalized After Shooting In Front Of Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A Woodland teen was hospitalized after being shot in front of his home Friday.
The victim’s mother said that her 17-year-old son was in the front yard of their home in the 1300 block of Colfax Drive with other family members when an unknown suspect ran up to them and began firing a pistol.
The teen sustained non-life threatening injuries after being shot in the chest. He was rushed to Woodland Memorial Hospital, and then transferred to UC Davis Medical Center for further treatment, police say.
His condition is not known at this time, nor has his identity been released.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is encouraged to call the Woodland Police Department at 530-661-7800.