Stockton Police Release Surveillance Video In Fatal Store Clerk Shooting
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton Police have released surveillance video of two suspects in what started as a beer run and ended with the fatal shooting of a store clerk.
The shooting happened at Paisano’s Market at 2460 E. Main Street on November 17. Police say two suspects first entered the store, took two cases of beer and then ran out of the store.
About a half hour later, the suspects returned and one of them fired multiple shots into the store. The store owner, 37-year-old Majad Ali Awnallah was shot. He was taken to the hospital where he died.
Police have released three pieces of surveillance video from the night. The first two show the two suspects entering the store and then picking out their beer.
The third video shows one of the suspect running up to the door of the store and firing.
The suspects are described as two Hispanic men in their 20’s. The first is 5’8” tall and has a medium build. The second is described as between 5’9” to 5’11” tall with a medium build.
Stockton Police are asking anyone with information to please call Crime Stoppers at (209) 946-0600. Callers can remain anonymous.
Citizens may also text information from their cell phones to ‘CRIMES’ (274637) and type the keyword TIPSPD and then their tip or logon to the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook http://www.facebook.com/stocktonpolicedepartmentpage and click ‘Submit A Tip’.