UPDATE: Missing 20-Year-Old Sacramento Woman Returns Home
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 20-year-old Sacramento woman who had been missing since Friday has returned home, according to the Sacramento Police Department.
Brendle Cook was last seen Friday at about 5 p.m. when she left her friend’s house in the 1600 block of 16th Street in Sacramento, prompting police to seek media and community help in locating her. Police said Wednesday that she returned home safely but gave no other details.