Roseville Street Shut Down After Prius Hits Pedestrian
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Roseville police closed off Harding Boulevard in both directions between Lead Hill Boulevard and Estates Drive Thursday night after a pedestrian was hit by a Toyota Prius.
The victim, described as a white man in his 40s, was struck by the vehicle heading southbound in the 200 block of Harding Boulevard.
The man was not using a crosswalk when he was hit just before 6 p.m. Thursday, Roseville police spokeswoman Dee Dee Gunther confirmed. He was rushed to a nearby hospital by ambulance with life-threatening injuries.
Police say the driver did not appear to have been under the influence of alcohol.
Harding Boulevard was expected to be closed for several hours while police investigate the scene.