Roseville Street Shut Down After Prius Hits Pedestrian
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Roseville police closed off Harding Boulevard in both directions between Lead Hill Boulevard and Estates Drive Thursday night after a pedestrian was hit by a Toyota Prius.
The victim, described as a white man in his 40s, was struck by the vehicle heading southbound in the 200 block of Harding Boulevard.
The man was not using a crosswalk when he was hit just before 6 p.m. Thursday, Roseville police spokeswoman Dee Dee Gunther confirmed. He was rushed to a nearby hospital by ambulance with life-threatening injuries.
Police say the driver did not appear to have been under the influence of alcohol.
Harding Boulevard was expected to be closed for several hours while police investigate the scene.