Roseville Street Shut Down After Prius Hits Pedestrian
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Roseville police closed off Harding Boulevard in both directions between Lead Hill Boulevard and Estates Drive Thursday night after a pedestrian was hit by a Toyota Prius.
The victim, described as a white man in his 40s, was struck by the vehicle heading southbound in the 200 block of Harding Boulevard.
The man was not using a crosswalk when he was hit just before 6 p.m. Thursday, Roseville police spokeswoman Dee Dee Gunther confirmed. He was rushed to a nearby hospital by ambulance with life-threatening injuries.
Police say the driver did not appear to have been under the influence of alcohol.
Harding Boulevard was expected to be closed for several hours while police investigate the scene.