Roseville Street Shut Down After Prius Hits Pedestrian
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Roseville police closed off Harding Boulevard in both directions between Lead Hill Boulevard and Estates Drive Thursday night after a pedestrian was hit by a Toyota Prius.
The victim, described as a white man in his 40s, was struck by the vehicle heading southbound in the 200 block of Harding Boulevard.
The man was not using a crosswalk when he was hit just before 6 p.m. Thursday, Roseville police spokeswoman Dee Dee Gunther confirmed. He was rushed to a nearby hospital by ambulance with life-threatening injuries.
Police say the driver did not appear to have been under the influence of alcohol.
Harding Boulevard was expected to be closed for several hours while police investigate the scene.