Woman Drives Car Into Sacramento AM-PM Store
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13)- A woman drove her car into an AM-PM mini market in Sacramento Thursday morning.
The car, a white Toyota Camry sedan, went through the store’s plate-glass window and most of the vehicle was lodged inside when it came to a stop in front of the cashier’s area.
The accident happened at about 8 a.m. at the AM-PM at 2200 El Camino Avenue in the Arden Arcade area.
Ava Wynn told the Sacramento Bee that she was leaving the station after getting gas when the car suddenly accelerated and she lost control.
A clerk told CBS13 that no one was injured in the incident.