Spectators Brave Rain To See Sacramento’s Annual Santa Parade
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The rain didn’t stop Santa from making his way through downtown Sacramento for the 30th Annual Santa Parade.
And it also didn’t stop the thousands of people who came out to catch a glimpse of the jolly old elf. Marching bands, dancers, and colorful floats also kept Santa company along the parade route.
People who came out to watch also came prepared – some wearing several layers of clothing.
“I love it. I love it. Even with the rain, it’s great, great show,” said a spectator.
The rain actually let up a bit just as the parade started.