Spectators Brave Rain To See Sacramento’s Annual Santa Parade
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The rain didn’t stop Santa from making his way through downtown Sacramento for the 30th Annual Santa Parade.
And it also didn’t stop the thousands of people who came out to catch a glimpse of the jolly old elf. Marching bands, dancers, and colorful floats also kept Santa company along the parade route.
People who came out to watch also came prepared – some wearing several layers of clothing.
“I love it. I love it. Even with the rain, it’s great, great show,” said a spectator.
The rain actually let up a bit just as the parade started.