Spectators Brave Rain To See Sacramento’s Annual Santa Parade
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The rain didn’t stop Santa from making his way through downtown Sacramento for the 30th Annual Santa Parade.
And it also didn’t stop the thousands of people who came out to catch a glimpse of the jolly old elf. Marching bands, dancers, and colorful floats also kept Santa company along the parade route.
People who came out to watch also came prepared – some wearing several layers of clothing.
“I love it. I love it. Even with the rain, it’s great, great show,” said a spectator.
The rain actually let up a bit just as the parade started.