Spectators Brave Rain To See Sacramento’s Annual Santa Parade
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The rain didn’t stop Santa from making his way through downtown Sacramento for the 30th Annual Santa Parade.
And it also didn’t stop the thousands of people who came out to catch a glimpse of the jolly old elf. Marching bands, dancers, and colorful floats also kept Santa company along the parade route.
People who came out to watch also came prepared – some wearing several layers of clothing.
“I love it. I love it. Even with the rain, it’s great, great show,” said a spectator.
The rain actually let up a bit just as the parade started.