Spectators Brave Rain To See Sacramento’s Annual Santa Parade
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The rain didn’t stop Santa from making his way through downtown Sacramento for the 30th Annual Santa Parade.
And it also didn’t stop the thousands of people who came out to catch a glimpse of the jolly old elf. Marching bands, dancers, and colorful floats also kept Santa company along the parade route.
People who came out to watch also came prepared – some wearing several layers of clothing.
“I love it. I love it. Even with the rain, it’s great, great show,” said a spectator.
The rain actually let up a bit just as the parade started.