Woman Injured By Falling Chunk Of Ceiling Panel At Roseville Galleria
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A rain-soaked piece of ceiling fell on a woman standing beneath an overhang outside of Roseville Galleria.
At around 3 p.m. Saturday, a Salvation Army bell ringer was standing under an overhang outside the southeast corner of the mall when the chunk of ceiling fell and hit her, according to the Roseville Fire Department.
The woman was treated at the hospital for minor injuries.
The entrance has been blocked off while crews investigate the incident and clean up the debris.