Woman Injured By Falling Chunk Of Ceiling Panel At Roseville Galleria
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A rain-soaked piece of ceiling fell on a woman standing beneath an overhang outside of Roseville Galleria.
At around 3 p.m. Saturday, a Salvation Army bell ringer was standing under an overhang outside the southeast corner of the mall when the chunk of ceiling fell and hit her, according to the Roseville Fire Department.
The woman was treated at the hospital for minor injuries.
The entrance has been blocked off while crews investigate the incident and clean up the debris.