Woman Injured By Falling Chunk Of Ceiling Panel At Roseville Galleria
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A rain-soaked piece of ceiling fell on a woman standing beneath an overhang outside of Roseville Galleria.
At around 3 p.m. Saturday, a Salvation Army bell ringer was standing under an overhang outside the southeast corner of the mall when the chunk of ceiling fell and hit her, according to the Roseville Fire Department.
The woman was treated at the hospital for minor injuries.
The entrance has been blocked off while crews investigate the incident and clean up the debris.