Woman Injured By Falling Chunk Of Ceiling Panel At Roseville Galleria
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A rain-soaked piece of ceiling fell on a woman standing beneath an overhang outside of Roseville Galleria.
At around 3 p.m. Saturday, a Salvation Army bell ringer was standing under an overhang outside the southeast corner of the mall when the chunk of ceiling fell and hit her, according to the Roseville Fire Department.
The woman was treated at the hospital for minor injuries.
The entrance has been blocked off while crews investigate the incident and clean up the debris.