Boarding House Fire Displaces Several Residents

CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – Three people are without a place to live after a boarding house went up in flames Monday morning.

The fire broke out at the home on Sutter Avenue in Carmichael just after 3 a.m.

When firefighters arrived, smoke was pouring from the roof.

Sac Metro Fire officials say they believe it was an electrical fire.

No one was hurt. Red Cross is helping the displaced residents find a place to live.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Sacramento

Get Our App
Get The CBS Sacramento Weather AppGet the latest radar, CBS13 AppCasts and hour-by-hour forecasts. You can also send your weather pics.

Listen Live