UPDATE: Folsom Light Rail Service Still Disrupted By Fallen Tree
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Regional Transit has had to use shuttle buses at its Folsom Light Rail station after crews were unable to repair damage to some overhead power lines caused by a fallen tree during Sunday’s storm.
RT will resume operation of shuttle buses between the Historic Folsom Station and the Sunrise Station at the start of service. Bus service will continue through Wednesday and light rail service in Folsom is not expected to be restored until the start of service on Thursday.
Light rail service on the Gold Line from the Sunrise Station to downtown Sacramento, and on the Blue Line and Green Line, was not affected by the service disruption in Folsom.
The large tree was removed on Sunday and Regional Transit crews worked through the night but could not repair all the damage.
Riders can check for service disruptions at www.sacrt.com (click on “Bus and Light Rail Service Disruptions”).