UPDATE: Folsom Light Rail Service Still Disrupted By Fallen Tree
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Regional Transit has had to use shuttle buses at its Folsom Light Rail station after crews were unable to repair damage to some overhead power lines caused by a fallen tree during Sunday’s storm.
RT will resume operation of shuttle buses between the Historic Folsom Station and the Sunrise Station at the start of service. Bus service will continue through Wednesday and light rail service in Folsom is not expected to be restored until the start of service on Thursday.
Light rail service on the Gold Line from the Sunrise Station to downtown Sacramento, and on the Blue Line and Green Line, was not affected by the service disruption in Folsom.
The large tree was removed on Sunday and Regional Transit crews worked through the night but could not repair all the damage.
Riders can check for service disruptions at www.sacrt.com (click on “Bus and Light Rail Service Disruptions”).