Drunk Man Steals Taxi Cab After Throwing Up In It
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are looking for a man who threw up in a taxi cab and then stole it.
On Sunday at around 1 a.m., a taxi driver picked up two people, a man and a woman, and took them to 16 and Q streets where a male passenger who was drunk threw up in the cab, according to Sacramento police.
The driver and the passengers left the cab and the passengers got into a squabble. The man suddenly jumped into the driver’s seat and drove off, leaving the driver and the woman on the side of the road.
The woman left the scene.
CHP recovered the cab later that day.