Drunk Man Steals Taxi Cab After Throwing Up In It
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are looking for a man who threw up in a taxi cab and then stole it.
On Sunday at around 1 a.m., a taxi driver picked up two people, a man and a woman, and took them to 16 and Q streets where a male passenger who was drunk threw up in the cab, according to Sacramento police.
The driver and the passengers left the cab and the passengers got into a squabble. The man suddenly jumped into the driver’s seat and drove off, leaving the driver and the woman on the side of the road.
The woman left the scene.
CHP recovered the cab later that day.