Drunk Man Steals Taxi Cab After Throwing Up In It
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are looking for a man who threw up in a taxi cab and then stole it.
On Sunday at around 1 a.m., a taxi driver picked up two people, a man and a woman, and took them to 16 and Q streets where a male passenger who was drunk threw up in the cab, according to Sacramento police.
The driver and the passengers left the cab and the passengers got into a squabble. The man suddenly jumped into the driver’s seat and drove off, leaving the driver and the woman on the side of the road.
The woman left the scene.
CHP recovered the cab later that day.