PG&E Releases Name Of Worker Killed In Crash
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – PG&E has released the name of a worker who died when his truck slammed into a pole in West Sacramento on Friday morning.
Tommy Gene Flippo Jr., 57, of Woodland was driving a boom truck in the intersection of Southport Parkway and Washington Boulevard at around 1:30 a.m. when his vehicle hit a light pole.
Flippo died as a result of blunt force trauma he suffered in the crash.
The truck was totaled.