PG&E Releases Name Of Worker Killed In Crash
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – PG&E has released the name of a worker who died when his truck slammed into a pole in West Sacramento on Friday morning.
Tommy Gene Flippo Jr., 57, of Woodland was driving a boom truck in the intersection of Southport Parkway and Washington Boulevard at around 1:30 a.m. when his vehicle hit a light pole.
Flippo died as a result of blunt force trauma he suffered in the crash.
The truck was totaled.