PG&E Releases Name Of Worker Killed In Crash
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – PG&E has released the name of a worker who died when his truck slammed into a pole in West Sacramento on Friday morning.
Tommy Gene Flippo Jr., 57, of Woodland was driving a boom truck in the intersection of Southport Parkway and Washington Boulevard at around 1:30 a.m. when his vehicle hit a light pole.
Flippo died as a result of blunt force trauma he suffered in the crash.
The truck was totaled.