PG&E Releases Name Of Worker Killed In Crash
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – PG&E has released the name of a worker who died when his truck slammed into a pole in West Sacramento on Friday morning.
Tommy Gene Flippo Jr., 57, of Woodland was driving a boom truck in the intersection of Southport Parkway and Washington Boulevard at around 1:30 a.m. when his vehicle hit a light pole.
Flippo died as a result of blunt force trauma he suffered in the crash.
The truck was totaled.