CHP Says Suspects Exposed Themselves To Female Drivers On Stockton Roadways
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – The California Highway Patrol says two men allegedly exposed their genitals to female drivers on busy roadways in the Stockton area.
Fernando Sandoval Uribe, 36, of Stockton was arrested for indecent exposure after he allegedly exposed himself and masturbated in front of a woman and her daughter on Oct. 25, says CHP.
Uribe reportedly positioned his vehicle along an SUV driven by a woman with her 8-year-old daughter inside, while on Interstate 205 near Interstate 5, and prevented the woman from driving away. He then exposed himself and began masturbating in full view of the woman and her daughter.
When traffic cleared, the woman drove off and later provided CHP with the suspect’s license plate number.
A similar incident occurred the next day on Highway 99 near the Cross Town Freeway. The suspect in that incident was a white man driving a Ford Mustang.
CHP asks any other witnesses or victims to call Officer M. Petricevich at the Stockton CHP Office at 209-943-8666.