CHP Says Suspects Exposed Themselves To Female Drivers On Stockton Roadways
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – The California Highway Patrol says two men allegedly exposed their genitals to female drivers on busy roadways in the Stockton area.
Fernando Sandoval Uribe, 36, of Stockton was arrested for indecent exposure after he allegedly exposed himself and masturbated in front of a woman and her daughter on Oct. 25, says CHP.
Uribe reportedly positioned his vehicle along an SUV driven by a woman with her 8-year-old daughter inside, while on Interstate 205 near Interstate 5, and prevented the woman from driving away. He then exposed himself and began masturbating in full view of the woman and her daughter.
When traffic cleared, the woman drove off and later provided CHP with the suspect’s license plate number.
A similar incident occurred the next day on Highway 99 near the Cross Town Freeway. The suspect in that incident was a white man driving a Ford Mustang.
CHP asks any other witnesses or victims to call Officer M. Petricevich at the Stockton CHP Office at 209-943-8666.