Head-On Crash Blocks Traffic On Golden Gate Bridge
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – Northbound lanes on the Golden Gate Bridge have reopened after being blocked for nearly an hour because of a head-on crash Wednesday morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash was reported near the north tower on the Marin County side of the span at 8:11 a.m.
A Sig-alert was issued at 8:22 a.m., and was canceled at 9:05 a.m., according to the CHP.
Two southbound lanes were also blocked, Cakebread said.