Head-On Crash Blocks Traffic On Golden Gate Bridge
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – Northbound lanes on the Golden Gate Bridge have reopened after being blocked for nearly an hour because of a head-on crash Wednesday morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash was reported near the north tower on the Marin County side of the span at 8:11 a.m.
A Sig-alert was issued at 8:22 a.m., and was canceled at 9:05 a.m., according to the CHP.
Two southbound lanes were also blocked, Cakebread said.