Head-On Crash Blocks Traffic On Golden Gate Bridge
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – Northbound lanes on the Golden Gate Bridge have reopened after being blocked for nearly an hour because of a head-on crash Wednesday morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash was reported near the north tower on the Marin County side of the span at 8:11 a.m.
A Sig-alert was issued at 8:22 a.m., and was canceled at 9:05 a.m., according to the CHP.
Two southbound lanes were also blocked, Cakebread said.