Head-On Crash Blocks Traffic On Golden Gate Bridge
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – Northbound lanes on the Golden Gate Bridge have reopened after being blocked for nearly an hour because of a head-on crash Wednesday morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash was reported near the north tower on the Marin County side of the span at 8:11 a.m.
A Sig-alert was issued at 8:22 a.m., and was canceled at 9:05 a.m., according to the CHP.
Two southbound lanes were also blocked, Cakebread said.