Head-On Crash Blocks Traffic On Golden Gate Bridge
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – Northbound lanes on the Golden Gate Bridge have reopened after being blocked for nearly an hour because of a head-on crash Wednesday morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash was reported near the north tower on the Marin County side of the span at 8:11 a.m.
A Sig-alert was issued at 8:22 a.m., and was canceled at 9:05 a.m., according to the CHP.
Two southbound lanes were also blocked, Cakebread said.