Tracy Police Seek Public’s Assistance In Identifying Shooting Suspect
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Tracy police are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the occupants of a vehicle suspected to be involved in the Nov. 24 shooting of a 51-year-old man.
Officers responded to the 2700 block of Reyes Lane to investigate the shooting, which left the victim with life-threatening injuries.
Investigators located a security video that captured the shooting, as well as the suspect vehicle, seen making a three-point turn in the video before driving off.
The vehicle is described as a two-door red sedan with a sunroof.
The shooter is described as a 5-foot-6 Hispanic male in his late teens or early 20s, and about 130 pounds.
Anyone with information regarding the incident, the suspect’s identity, or the vehicle’s location is urged to call Det. Timothy Bauer at (209) 831-6605.
Those who wish to submit an anonymous tip can call (209) 831-4847, send a text message to CRIMES (274637), or go online to the Tracy Crime Stoppers website.