Teen’s Death Adds To Stockton’s Record-Breaking Homicide Rate
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A teenager is the latest victim in Stockton’s continuously rising homicide rate.
A drive-by shooting just after 5 p.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of South Lincoln left an 18-year-old Hispanic male dead, Stockton police confirmed.
Homicide detectives were called to the scene, but Officer Joe Silva said that there are no suspects at this time.
This is the city’s 69th homicide this year, surpassing last year’s record of 58. October was the city’s deadliest month this year with 11 homicides.