Teen’s Death Adds To Stockton’s Record-Breaking Homicide Rate
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A teenager is the latest victim in Stockton’s continuously rising homicide rate.
A drive-by shooting just after 5 p.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of South Lincoln left an 18-year-old Hispanic male dead, Stockton police confirmed.
Homicide detectives were called to the scene, but Officer Joe Silva said that there are no suspects at this time.
This is the city’s 69th homicide this year, surpassing last year’s record of 58. October was the city’s deadliest month this year with 11 homicides.