Teen’s Death Adds To Stockton’s Record-Breaking Homicide Rate
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A teenager is the latest victim in Stockton’s continuously rising homicide rate.
A drive-by shooting just after 5 p.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of South Lincoln left an 18-year-old Hispanic male dead, Stockton police confirmed.
Homicide detectives were called to the scene, but Officer Joe Silva said that there are no suspects at this time.
This is the city’s 69th homicide this year, surpassing last year’s record of 58. October was the city’s deadliest month this year with 11 homicides.