Teen’s Death Adds To Stockton’s Record-Breaking Homicide Rate
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A teenager is the latest victim in Stockton’s continuously rising homicide rate.
A drive-by shooting just after 5 p.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of South Lincoln left an 18-year-old Hispanic male dead, Stockton police confirmed.
Homicide detectives were called to the scene, but Officer Joe Silva said that there are no suspects at this time.
This is the city’s 69th homicide this year, surpassing last year’s record of 58. October was the city’s deadliest month this year with 11 homicides.