Teen’s Death Adds To Stockton’s Record-Breaking Homicide Rate
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A teenager is the latest victim in Stockton’s continuously rising homicide rate.
A drive-by shooting just after 5 p.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of South Lincoln left an 18-year-old Hispanic male dead, Stockton police confirmed.
Homicide detectives were called to the scene, but Officer Joe Silva said that there are no suspects at this time.
This is the city’s 69th homicide this year, surpassing last year’s record of 58. October was the city’s deadliest month this year with 11 homicides.