Teen’s Death Adds To Stockton’s Record-Breaking Homicide Rate
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A teenager is the latest victim in Stockton’s continuously rising homicide rate.
A drive-by shooting just after 5 p.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of South Lincoln left an 18-year-old Hispanic male dead, Stockton police confirmed.
Homicide detectives were called to the scene, but Officer Joe Silva said that there are no suspects at this time.
This is the city’s 69th homicide this year, surpassing last year’s record of 58. October was the city’s deadliest month this year with 11 homicides.