Man, Woman Found Bound And Gagged On SF Street
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — San Francisco police say one of two people found bound and gagged on a city street with life-threatening injuries has died.
The unidentified man was pronounced dead early Monday at San Francisco General Hospital. He and a woman were found tied up and gagged in the city’s Reis-Paul Tract area the previous night.
The man was unconscious, but alive when officers found him. Police spokesman Albie Esparza says the woman was also taken to San Francisco General, where she was clinging to life.
Police have not identified a suspect or motive in the case. Additional details were not available.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.