UPDATE: Parolee At Large Surrenders In Sacramento Standoff
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A parolee at large refused to come out of a Sacramento residence on Monday night for more than four hours after he reportedly broke in to see his ex-girlfriend, according to police.
The incident started shortly before 7:30 p.m. When police arrived to the duplex in the 2400 block of Connie Drive off of El Camino Avenue, the man refused to come outside.
Eventually, the suspect identified as 54-year-old Paul Garduno, surrendered to police at about 11:40 p.m. and was arrested on parole violation, resisting arrest and false imprisonment.
The call began as a report of a prowler, but it turned out to be Garduno, the ex-boyfriend of the woman living in the home, according to police. The woman was allowed to leave the residence.