UPDATE: Parolee At Large Surrenders In Sacramento Standoff
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A parolee at large refused to come out of a Sacramento residence on Monday night for more than four hours after he reportedly broke in to see his ex-girlfriend, according to police.
The incident started shortly before 7:30 p.m. When police arrived to the duplex in the 2400 block of Connie Drive off of El Camino Avenue, the man refused to come outside.
Eventually, the suspect identified as 54-year-old Paul Garduno, surrendered to police at about 11:40 p.m. and was arrested on parole violation, resisting arrest and false imprisonment.
The call began as a report of a prowler, but it turned out to be Garduno, the ex-boyfriend of the woman living in the home, according to police. The woman was allowed to leave the residence.