UPDATE: Parolee At Large Surrenders In Sacramento Standoff
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A parolee at large refused to come out of a Sacramento residence on Monday night for more than four hours after he reportedly broke in to see his ex-girlfriend, according to police.
The incident started shortly before 7:30 p.m. When police arrived to the duplex in the 2400 block of Connie Drive off of El Camino Avenue, the man refused to come outside.
Eventually, the suspect identified as 54-year-old Paul Garduno, surrendered to police at about 11:40 p.m. and was arrested on parole violation, resisting arrest and false imprisonment.
The call began as a report of a prowler, but it turned out to be Garduno, the ex-boyfriend of the woman living in the home, according to police. The woman was allowed to leave the residence.