Roseville Photographer Arrested On Suspicion He Secretly Videotaped Girl
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A local photographer and youth volleyball coach was arrested last week on suspicion he secretly videotaped a girl as she was getting ready for a photo shoot.
Roseville Police detectives arrested Ronald Roy Buchanan Jr., 30, of Roseville on Dec. 6 on suspicion of possessing obscene matter involving a person under the age of 18. He’s being held in the Placer County Jail on $250,000 bail.
Roseville Police began the investigation in late November after a teenage girl and her parent contacted them with concerns about inappropriate comments and suspected secret videotaping during a photography session. Buchanan was also the girl’s former club volleyball coach.
After conducting an investigation, detectives believe there may be additional girls who were secretly videotaped while they were changing clothes for a photo shoot.
Buchanan allegedly used his cellphone to record the girl, staging it to appear as if it were charging in the bathroom.
Anyone who has information that could assist in this case is asked to call Roseville Police detectives at (916) 774-5070.