Neighbors Alert Family To Burning South Sacramento Home
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SOUTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A south Sacramento family escaped their burning home thanks to an alert neighbor early Tuesday morning.
Firefighters say the home on Prairie Circle did not have a smoke detector to wake the family.
Luckily, a neighbor noticed smoke coming from the chimney and roof of the home and pounded on the door to wake the family.
Crews believe a smoldering fire in the fireplace is to blame.
No one was hurt.