Sacramento Jack In The Box Reopens 3 Days After Hostage Standoff
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Jack in the Box fast-food restaurant where a hostage situation took place on Sunday reopened for business Wednesday.
The restaurant at 8349 Folsom Boulevard was the scene of a horrific encounter Sunday afternoon when Xang Khang entered with a gun and threatened to shoot the people inside.
Most everyone was able to flee out the back of the restauarant but two female employees were held inside for several hours. One eventually escaped but the other employee was still inside when police snipers fatally shot Khang.
An owner of the restaurant told CBS13 on Wednesday that employees would not be available for interviews, saying he wanted to protect his staff. He said they all need to find a new normal now.