Sacramento Jack In The Box Reopens 3 Days After Hostage Standoff
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Jack in the Box fast-food restaurant where a hostage situation took place on Sunday reopened for business Wednesday.
The restaurant at 8349 Folsom Boulevard was the scene of a horrific encounter Sunday afternoon when Xang Khang entered with a gun and threatened to shoot the people inside.
Most everyone was able to flee out the back of the restauarant but two female employees were held inside for several hours. One eventually escaped but the other employee was still inside when police snipers fatally shot Khang.
An owner of the restaurant told CBS13 on Wednesday that employees would not be available for interviews, saying he wanted to protect his staff. He said they all need to find a new normal now.