Sacramento Jack In The Box Reopens 3 Days After Hostage Standoff
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Jack in the Box fast-food restaurant where a hostage situation took place on Sunday reopened for business Wednesday.
The restaurant at 8349 Folsom Boulevard was the scene of a horrific encounter Sunday afternoon when Xang Khang entered with a gun and threatened to shoot the people inside.
Most everyone was able to flee out the back of the restauarant but two female employees were held inside for several hours. One eventually escaped but the other employee was still inside when police snipers fatally shot Khang.
An owner of the restaurant told CBS13 on Wednesday that employees would not be available for interviews, saying he wanted to protect his staff. He said they all need to find a new normal now.