3-Month-Old Jamestown Baby Dies; Father Under Investigation
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
JAMESTOWN (CBS13) – The Tuolumne County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday that a 3-month-old infant has died and her father could face enhanced charges related to her death.
Kevin Michael Boehmer, 26, of Jamestown was arrested on child abuse charges Sunday at Sonora Regional Medical Center, where he’d taken the baby because she was having difficulty breathing.
Hospital staff noticed bruises and injuries on the child’s neck and chest and reported them to the sheriff’s office.
The girl was airlifted to Oakland Children’s Hospital, where she died about 10:15 p.m. Tuesday.
An autopsy has been scheduled and the Tuolumne County district attorney is considering amending charges against Boehmer.