3-Month-Old Jamestown Baby Dies; Father Under Investigation
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
JAMESTOWN (CBS13) – The Tuolumne County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday that a 3-month-old infant has died and her father could face enhanced charges related to her death.
Kevin Michael Boehmer, 26, of Jamestown was arrested on child abuse charges Sunday at Sonora Regional Medical Center, where he’d taken the baby because she was having difficulty breathing.
Hospital staff noticed bruises and injuries on the child’s neck and chest and reported them to the sheriff’s office.
The girl was airlifted to Oakland Children’s Hospital, where she died about 10:15 p.m. Tuesday.
An autopsy has been scheduled and the Tuolumne County district attorney is considering amending charges against Boehmer.