SUV Drives Off Twin Peaks Lookout In San Francisco
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS13) – A sightseer got more of view than he bargained for on Thursday in San Francisco when his SUV went over a cliff.
A driver was at the Twin Peaks lookout area of San Francisco when he told police he accidentally hit the gas instead of the brakes and his Lexus SUV went over the edge.
The SUV stopped about 20 feet down the cliff looking over San Francisco. It was hooked up to cables and pulled back up. No one was injured in the incident.
CBS13′s Ian Schwartz was in the city on his day off and captured these video clips of the vehicle over the cliff.