SUV Drives Off Twin Peaks Lookout In San Francisco
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS13) – A sightseer got more of view than he bargained for on Thursday in San Francisco when his SUV went over a cliff.
A driver was at the Twin Peaks lookout area of San Francisco when he told police he accidentally hit the gas instead of the brakes and his Lexus SUV went over the edge.
The SUV stopped about 20 feet down the cliff looking over San Francisco. It was hooked up to cables and pulled back up. No one was injured in the incident.
CBS13’s Ian Schwartz was in the city on his day off and captured these video clips of the vehicle over the cliff.