SUV Drives Off Twin Peaks Lookout In San Francisco
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS13) – A sightseer got more of view than he bargained for on Thursday in San Francisco when his SUV went over a cliff.
A driver was at the Twin Peaks lookout area of San Francisco when he told police he accidentally hit the gas instead of the brakes and his Lexus SUV went over the edge.
The SUV stopped about 20 feet down the cliff looking over San Francisco. It was hooked up to cables and pulled back up. No one was injured in the incident.
CBS13’s Ian Schwartz was in the city on his day off and captured these video clips of the vehicle over the cliff.