SUV Drives Off Twin Peaks Lookout In San Francisco
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS13) – A sightseer got more of view than he bargained for on Thursday in San Francisco when his SUV went over a cliff.
A driver was at the Twin Peaks lookout area of San Francisco when he told police he accidentally hit the gas instead of the brakes and his Lexus SUV went over the edge.
The SUV stopped about 20 feet down the cliff looking over San Francisco. It was hooked up to cables and pulled back up. No one was injured in the incident.
CBS13’s Ian Schwartz was in the city on his day off and captured these video clips of the vehicle over the cliff.