SUV Drives Off Twin Peaks Lookout In San Francisco
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SAN FRANCISCO (CBS13) – A sightseer got more of view than he bargained for on Thursday in San Francisco when his SUV went over a cliff.
A driver was at the Twin Peaks lookout area of San Francisco when he told police he accidentally hit the gas instead of the brakes and his Lexus SUV went over the edge.
The SUV stopped about 20 feet down the cliff looking over San Francisco. It was hooked up to cables and pulled back up. No one was injured in the incident.
CBS13’s Ian Schwartz was in the city on his day off and captured these video clips of the vehicle over the cliff.