17-Year-Old Arrested In Shooting At California Party
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
OAKDALE, Calif. (AP) — Police have arrested a 17-year-old suspected gang member in the shooting of two people at a party in the Central Valley.
Police responded to reports of shots fired at the party in the Stanislaus County city of Oakdale around 1:50 a.m. Sunday. Oakdale is about 15 miles northeast of Modesto.
The two unidentified victims — a 29-year-old Manteca resident and a 27-year-old from Modesto — were each suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
They were taken to hospitals in Modesto.
An officer spotted the vehicle seen fleeing the scene and found the 17-year-old inside. He was arrested and booked into the Stanislaus County Juvenile Detention Center.
Police say he is a Norteno gang member and was in possession of the firearm used in the shooting.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.