2 Armed Juveniles Spotted Near Solano Community College Taken Into Custody
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
VALLEJO (CBS13) – Two juveniles, 12 and 13 years old, have been taken into custody after a witness reported spotting the two near Solano Community College’s Vallejo campus with a rifle case on Monday.
California Highway Patrol officers and Vallejo police responding to the area spotted the two juveniles running from a nearby hillside. They were both taken into custody without incident following a foot pursuit.
Officers searched and discovered a scoped .22 rifle with ammunition. An investigation revealed that the two suspects had stolen the rifle after breaking into a home in the 4000 block of Irene Drive.
Police say the juveniles were heading to shoot at a residence in the area when they were confronted by authorities.
They were taken to juvenile hall.