UPDATE: Power Back On For Thousands In Amador And Calaveras Counties
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
AMADOR COUNTY (CBS13) – Power is back on for 35,000 people in both Amador and Calaveras Counties.
Pacific Gas & Electric says the outage began at 3:30 p.m. Monday affecting the cities of Jackson, San Andreas, Ione, Plymouth, and Pine Grove.
Both the Calaveras and Amador Sheriffs’ dispatch centers ran on generators during the outage. Sutter Amador Hospital and Mark Twain St. Joseph’s Hospital also ran on generators.
PG&E says the issues appeared to be caused by transmission and substation issues.