UPDATE: Power Back On For Thousands In Amador And Calaveras Counties
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
AMADOR COUNTY (CBS13) – Power is back on for 35,000 people in both Amador and Calaveras Counties.
Pacific Gas & Electric says the outage began at 3:30 p.m. Monday affecting the cities of Jackson, San Andreas, Ione, Plymouth, and Pine Grove.
Both the Calaveras and Amador Sheriffs’ dispatch centers ran on generators during the outage. Sutter Amador Hospital and Mark Twain St. Joseph’s Hospital also ran on generators.
PG&E says the issues appeared to be caused by transmission and substation issues.