Stockton Man Arrested For Hit-And-Run, DUI After Driving Into Home
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton man has been arrested on DUI charges after slamming his car into a home and then running away.
The accident happened just before midnight on Monday in the 2700 block of Canyon Creek in the Lakeview District.
Police say 34-year-old Demon Brice lost control of his vehicle and collided with the home. Brice ran from the crash and was later found by police.
No one was hurt in the crash.
Brice was arrested for hit-and-run and driving under the influence.