Stockton Man Arrested For Hit-And-Run, DUI After Driving Into Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton man has been arrested on DUI charges after slamming his car into a home and then running away.
The accident happened just before midnight on Monday in the 2700 block of Canyon Creek in the Lakeview District.
Police say 34-year-old Demon Brice lost control of his vehicle and collided with the home. Brice ran from the crash and was later found by police.
No one was hurt in the crash.
Brice was arrested for hit-and-run and driving under the influence.