Stockton Man Arrested For Hit-And-Run, DUI After Driving Into Home
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton man has been arrested on DUI charges after slamming his car into a home and then running away.
The accident happened just before midnight on Monday in the 2700 block of Canyon Creek in the Lakeview District.
Police say 34-year-old Demon Brice lost control of his vehicle and collided with the home. Brice ran from the crash and was later found by police.
No one was hurt in the crash.
Brice was arrested for hit-and-run and driving under the influence.