Stockton Man Arrested For Hit-And-Run, DUI After Driving Into Home
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton man has been arrested on DUI charges after slamming his car into a home and then running away.
The accident happened just before midnight on Monday in the 2700 block of Canyon Creek in the Lakeview District.
Police say 34-year-old Demon Brice lost control of his vehicle and collided with the home. Brice ran from the crash and was later found by police.
No one was hurt in the crash.
Brice was arrested for hit-and-run and driving under the influence.