Stockton Man Arrested For Hit-And-Run, DUI After Driving Into Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton man has been arrested on DUI charges after slamming his car into a home and then running away.
The accident happened just before midnight on Monday in the 2700 block of Canyon Creek in the Lakeview District.
Police say 34-year-old Demon Brice lost control of his vehicle and collided with the home. Brice ran from the crash and was later found by police.
No one was hurt in the crash.
Brice was arrested for hit-and-run and driving under the influence.