Stockton Parolee Arrested After Reportedly Threatening To Kill Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A parolee at large was arrested early Thursday morning after reportedly threatening to kill his girlfriend with a knife.
Stockton police officers responded to the 30 block of W. Magnolia Street at 3:05 a.m. on a report of a domestic disturbance. The 44-year-old woman reported that her boyfriend, Joseph Belasco, had a knife and threatened to kill her.
She reportedly got away from him and had her daughter call 911.
Officers attempted contact but Belasco but he ran farther inside the residence and refused to come out of the apartment, police said.
After repeated commands for him to come out, officers forced entry into the residence. The suspect would not obey commands and a K9 was deployed. Belasco was then taken into custody.
Belasco, 41, was arrested for kidnapping, criminal threats, resisting arrest and parole violation.