Man Arrested On Drug, Gun Charges After Search Of Turlock Home
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
TURLOCK (CBS13) – Narcotics officers served a search warrant on a home in Turlock on Thursday afternoon and seized drugs, cash and a loaded handgun.
Frank Manuel Diaz, 42, of Turlock had been under investigation by the Turlock Police Department’s Narcotics Enforcement Team the last few weeks.
He was arrested at the home in the 100 block of W. Linwood Avenue for possession of methamphetamine for sale, possession of stolen property and being armed while in possession of narcotics, all felony charges.
Detectives will be seeking an additional enhancement since the crimes occurred within 1,000 feet of a school, Cunningham Elementary.
Sarah Jean Taylor, 25, of Turlock was found inside the home and arrested for felony possession of methamphetamine.
Detectives served the search warrant after school was out as a safety precaution, but Diaz and Taylor were taken into custody without incident.