Man Stabbed Overnight In Rio Linda
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
RIO LINDA (CBS13) – Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies are searching for suspects behind a stabbing that happened early Monday morning.
Deputies tell CBS13 that one person was stabbed as many as four times.
He was transported to the hospital. The extent of the victim’s injuries is unknown.