Man Stabbed Overnight In Rio Linda
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
RIO LINDA (CBS13) – Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies are searching for suspects behind a stabbing that happened early Monday morning.
Deputies tell CBS13 that one person was stabbed as many as four times.
He was transported to the hospital. The extent of the victim’s injuries is unknown.