2.4 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
MILPITAS (CBS SF) — An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 2.4 struck near Milpitas Tuesday afternoon, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The temblor struck at 12:29 p.m. with its epicenter about 7 miles northeast of Milpitas.
The quake had a depth of about 4.7 miles, according to the USGS.