2.4 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
MILPITAS (CBS SF) — An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 2.4 struck near Milpitas Tuesday afternoon, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The temblor struck at 12:29 p.m. with its epicenter about 7 miles northeast of Milpitas.
The quake had a depth of about 4.7 miles, according to the USGS.