2.4 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
MILPITAS (CBS SF) — An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 2.4 struck near Milpitas Tuesday afternoon, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The temblor struck at 12:29 p.m. with its epicenter about 7 miles northeast of Milpitas.
The quake had a depth of about 4.7 miles, according to the USGS.