2.4 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Bay Area
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
MILPITAS (CBS SF) — An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 2.4 struck near Milpitas Tuesday afternoon, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The temblor struck at 12:29 p.m. with its epicenter about 7 miles northeast of Milpitas.
The quake had a depth of about 4.7 miles, according to the USGS.