Police Say Auburn Man Attempted To Run Over His Girlfriend And Son
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
AUBURN (CBS13) – Auburn police arrested a man on Christmas Eve after he allegedly attacked a woman and then tried to run over his own son.
Police arrested 63-year-old Michael Hernandez on Christmas Eve afternoon after responding to a domestic violence call.
Hernandez allegedly got into a fight with a woman and tore the phone from the wall when she attempted to call for help. She eventually escaped the home and got into her car to flee. However, police say Hernandez followed in his own car attempting to ram
Hernandez’ son happened to be walking in the area and witnessed the commotion between his father and the victim. Hernandez then tried to run over his own son a few times but missed.
Police arrived and arrested Hernandez. He is being held in the Placer County Jail with his bail set at $50,000. He faces four felony charges including inflicting corporal injury and false imprisonment as well as a misdemeanor DUI charge.