Police Say Auburn Man Attempted To Run Over His Girlfriend And Son
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Auburn police arrested a man on Christmas Eve after he allegedly attacked a woman and then tried to run over his own son.
Police arrested 63-year-old Michael Hernandez on Christmas Eve afternoon after responding to a domestic violence call.
Hernandez allegedly got into a fight with a woman and tore the phone from the wall when she attempted to call for help. She eventually escaped the home and got into her car to flee. However, police say Hernandez followed in his own car attempting to ram
Hernandez’ son happened to be walking in the area and witnessed the commotion between his father and the victim. Hernandez then tried to run over his own son a few times but missed.
Police arrived and arrested Hernandez. He is being held in the Placer County Jail with his bail set at $50,000. He faces four felony charges including inflicting corporal injury and false imprisonment as well as a misdemeanor DUI charge.