Redding Couple Who Went Missing Christmas Eve Found Safe In Oregon
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SALEM, Ore. (AP) — A couple reported missing after failing to arrive at their daughter’s Redding, Calif., home for Christmas Eve dinner were found safe about 400 miles away in Oregon.
The Oregon State Police says the 85-year-old man and 83-year-old woman were found late Christmas night in their car, which ran out of gas on Interstate 5 near Woodburn. Police say the two seemed confused and were taken to Salem Hospital for medical evaluations.
The daughter who was hosting the Christmas Eve dinner told police her stepfather was picking up her mother at a care facility, and the drive to her home should have taken about 10 minutes.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.