Redding Couple Who Went Missing Christmas Eve Found Safe In Oregon
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SALEM, Ore. (AP) — A couple reported missing after failing to arrive at their daughter’s Redding, Calif., home for Christmas Eve dinner were found safe about 400 miles away in Oregon.
The Oregon State Police says the 85-year-old man and 83-year-old woman were found late Christmas night in their car, which ran out of gas on Interstate 5 near Woodburn. Police say the two seemed confused and were taken to Salem Hospital for medical evaluations.
The daughter who was hosting the Christmas Eve dinner told police her stepfather was picking up her mother at a care facility, and the drive to her home should have taken about 10 minutes.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.