Walnut Creek Police Shoot, Kill Man
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (AP) — Walnut Creek police say they shot and killed a man inside an apartment after responding to a 911 call during which a woman could be heard screaming.
Police have so far released few details about the shooting early Thursday morning except to say the man was armed and officers were forced to shoot.
They have not identified the man or said what he was armed with or what provoked the shooting.
No one else was hurt. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.