Man Found Shot In BART Parking Lot
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
PITTSBURG, Calif. (AP) — A man was found shot in a Bay Area Rapid Transit parking lot and his wounds are considered life-threatening.
The Contra Costa Times reports the man was found in the Pittsburg/Bay Point parking lot shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday. The man had gunshots wounds to his chest and elbow and was taken to a nearby hospital.
No arrests have been made and it was unclear if the man was shot in the parking lot or had been wounded somewhere else. Police say they will be reviewing video from a surveillance camera.
Train service was stopped for about 45 minutes as BART police officers searched for two possible witnesses who might have been on one of the trains.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.