Man Found Shot In BART Parking Lot
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
PITTSBURG, Calif. (AP) — A man was found shot in a Bay Area Rapid Transit parking lot and his wounds are considered life-threatening.
The Contra Costa Times reports the man was found in the Pittsburg/Bay Point parking lot shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday. The man had gunshots wounds to his chest and elbow and was taken to a nearby hospital.
No arrests have been made and it was unclear if the man was shot in the parking lot or had been wounded somewhere else. Police say they will be reviewing video from a surveillance camera.
Train service was stopped for about 45 minutes as BART police officers searched for two possible witnesses who might have been on one of the trains.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.