Man Found Shot In BART Parking Lot
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
PITTSBURG, Calif. (AP) — A man was found shot in a Bay Area Rapid Transit parking lot and his wounds are considered life-threatening.
The Contra Costa Times reports the man was found in the Pittsburg/Bay Point parking lot shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday. The man had gunshots wounds to his chest and elbow and was taken to a nearby hospital.
No arrests have been made and it was unclear if the man was shot in the parking lot or had been wounded somewhere else. Police say they will be reviewing video from a surveillance camera.
Train service was stopped for about 45 minutes as BART police officers searched for two possible witnesses who might have been on one of the trains.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.