Popularity Of Tahoe For New Year’s Turns Highway 50 Into Parking Lot
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Tahoe is a popular destination for New Year’s celebrations and vacations, but getting there proved problematic this weekend.
Highway 50 turned from freeway to parking lot as thousands tried to make it up the hill for some holiday fun.
Anjali Hemphill has more on the standstill and the frustration.