Popularity Of Tahoe For New Year’s Turns Highway 50 Into Parking Lot
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Tahoe is a popular destination for New Year’s celebrations and vacations, but getting there proved problematic this weekend.
Highway 50 turned from freeway to parking lot as thousands tried to make it up the hill for some holiday fun.
Anjali Hemphill has more on the standstill and the frustration.