Man Arrested For Chase Ranging From Stockton To Auburn
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police arrested a Lodi man who led officers on a high-speed chase ranging from Stockton to Auburn on Saturday night.
The chase began on Highway 99 at MLK Boulevard in Stockton at 11:40 p.m. CHP officers say they were attempting a DUI stop on the driver when he refused to pull over. The chase continued into the Sacramento area where officers tried to lay a spike strip near Capital City Freeway and El Camino Avenue.
The suspect drove to the Auburn area where he was finally stopped using a spike strip.
David Mohammed Hunter, of Lodi, was arrested for resisting arrest, swerving at some of the police units and assault with a deadly weapon (his vehicle).