Man Arrested For Chase Ranging From Stockton To Auburn
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police arrested a Lodi man who led officers on a high-speed chase ranging from Stockton to Auburn on Saturday night.
The chase began on Highway 99 at MLK Boulevard in Stockton at 11:40 p.m. CHP officers say they were attempting a DUI stop on the driver when he refused to pull over. The chase continued into the Sacramento area where officers tried to lay a spike strip near Capital City Freeway and El Camino Avenue.
The suspect drove to the Auburn area where he was finally stopped using a spike strip.
David Mohammed Hunter, of Lodi, was arrested for resisting arrest, swerving at some of the police units and assault with a deadly weapon (his vehicle).