Mom Calls 9-1-1 After Losing Son In Filthy Home
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento woman was arrested after she lost her autistic son who ended up being found by deputies inside their house of filth.
Christina Miligan called 9-1-1 over the weekend saying she had lost her 9-year-old son and couldn’t find him.
Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies arrived at the home to find disgusting conditions, they say. There were dirty diapers and food all throughout the apartment. There were cockroaches all over the walls and it reeked of urine.
After searching, deputies were able to find the boy in one of the bedrooms. He was playing with a Nook and wearing urine-soaked clothes.
Miligan also has a 2-year-old.
Deputies arrested Miligan on child endangerment charges. Both of the children were taken by Child Protective Services.
Miligan has since bailed out of jail.