Mom Calls 9-1-1 After Losing Son In Filthy Home
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento woman was arrested after she lost her autistic son who ended up being found by deputies inside their house of filth.
Christina Miligan called 9-1-1 over the weekend saying she had lost her 9-year-old son and couldn’t find him.
Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies arrived at the home to find disgusting conditions, they say. There were dirty diapers and food all throughout the apartment. There were cockroaches all over the walls and it reeked of urine.
After searching, deputies were able to find the boy in one of the bedrooms. He was playing with a Nook and wearing urine-soaked clothes.
Miligan also has a 2-year-old.
Deputies arrested Miligan on child endangerment charges. Both of the children were taken by Child Protective Services.
Miligan has since bailed out of jail.