Mom Calls 9-1-1 After Losing Son In Filthy Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento woman was arrested after she lost her autistic son who ended up being found by deputies inside their house of filth.
Christina Miligan called 9-1-1 over the weekend saying she had lost her 9-year-old son and couldn’t find him.
Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies arrived at the home to find disgusting conditions, they say. There were dirty diapers and food all throughout the apartment. There were cockroaches all over the walls and it reeked of urine.
After searching, deputies were able to find the boy in one of the bedrooms. He was playing with a Nook and wearing urine-soaked clothes.
Miligan also has a 2-year-old.
Deputies arrested Miligan on child endangerment charges. Both of the children were taken by Child Protective Services.
Miligan has since bailed out of jail.