Mom Calls 9-1-1 After Losing Son In Filthy Home
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento woman was arrested after she lost her autistic son who ended up being found by deputies inside their house of filth.
Christina Miligan called 9-1-1 over the weekend saying she had lost her 9-year-old son and couldn’t find him.
Sacramento County sheriff’s deputies arrived at the home to find disgusting conditions, they say. There were dirty diapers and food all throughout the apartment. There were cockroaches all over the walls and it reeked of urine.
After searching, deputies were able to find the boy in one of the bedrooms. He was playing with a Nook and wearing urine-soaked clothes.
Miligan also has a 2-year-old.
Deputies arrested Miligan on child endangerment charges. Both of the children were taken by Child Protective Services.
Miligan has since bailed out of jail.