Santa Cruz Teen Arrested In Possession Of Women’s Underwear
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SANTA CRUZ (AP) — A 16-year-old boy is under arrest on suspicion of burglary after police say they found him with underwear that belonged to at least two women.
The Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that police responded to a 911 call about 5:55 a.m. Tuesday after a woman woke up to noises in her home, only to find a teenage boy out fleeing her bathroom.
Santa Cruz Police Deputy Chief Steve Clark says officers found the teen inside a vacant apartment nearby in possession of underwear that belonged to the woman as well as undergarments that belonged to other women.
Clark says the boy, whose name was not released because he is a minor, previously lived with his family at the apartment.
The teen was booked into Santa Cruz County Juvenile Hall.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.)